Search This Blog

Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Alchemist




The Alchemist: 9.5/10

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho taught me more about myself and life in 171 pages than I've learned throughout eighteen years. It's a simple story that holds a meaning as deep as a bottomless pit. As Santiago travels to the pyramids to live out his Personal Legend, he meets three life changing people. Each person teaches Santiago an important life lesson which translates into most people's lives. Coelho's brilliant novel is an instant classic that people from across the world have fallen in love with.

Although I have read this book three times, I have always learned something new. Through Santiago's journey you will find yourself feeling motivated to pursue those lost dreams you once had. I recommend this book to anyone looking for a sense of adventure, a self discovery, and an overall fantastic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment